DISASTER STRIKES WHEN LEAST EXPECTED
Nature strikes when least expected. Be ready for anything, and get service to take care of your damaged or outdated roof. Life is chaotic, but getting good service shouldn't be.
SECURE THE BREACH BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE
Step one of any emergency roofing is to contain a damaged area. If severe winds or debris punctures your roof system, you need this area protected from the elements as soon as possible to protect your property and assets - then it's time to estimate how much the damage might cost.
Whether we temporarily stopped your leak on an emergency call - or you just require a roof inspection and quotation - We offer free estimated to help you budget and decide on which roofing systems will be right for you.
ROOFING SERVICES/MAINTENANCE COSTS SCHEDULES
- Hourly Charge: $65.00 per service technician man hour, port to port.
- Our service team provides detailed explanations of what issues were found as well as pictures showing "before and after" on all repairs so you have a record for your files and peace of mind on the work that was performed.
- Our service team members wear photo ID for your safety and peace of mind
EXISTING ROOF SYSTEMS INSPECTION/ANALYSIS
- Wolf Commercial Roofing offers free inspections/analysis of your existing roofing system. This offer includes measuring and visual inspection of system conditions as well as a report to the owner with what is found. From this report, if issues are found, repairs can be made via time and material costs as outlined above, or with a submitted quotation.
- If a reroofing is found to be required, this analysis would be submitted free of charge with options that best meet your needs and budget.
- If you require long-term planning, an in-depth roof system survey with core cuts, details, system specifications, pictures and budget numbers can be provided with a negotiated fee, based on size and areas involved.
Start With An Estimate
Once all the emergency work to protect your facility is completed, it's time to figure out how much it will all cost. Get your free estimate with no obligations. You won't find a better deal than here!
At Minimum, Expect
- Leak detection
- Storm damage repair
- Replace shingles, tar, asphalt
- Replace nails
- Repair gutters/downspouts
- Code violation repairs
Whatever roof system is protecting your property, sometimes a new roof curb, vent stack or some other roof penetration is required during its service life. We have the knowledgeable professional service technicians on our staff to properly seal any penetration into your roof system. And since we are licensed applicator with the industry leading manufacturers, odds are good we can maintain any warranty you have in service with our installations!
YOU MAY NEED MORE THAN EMERGENCY REPAIRS
Our service department can provide emergency repairs - 24/7 - and offer many more services - roof inspections, maintenance agreements, roof penetration flashings and full roof systems services!! - Call our Clarence Tribbey, Field Operations Manager at 574.302.4541 - 24/7 for emergency repairs today.